Epoxy System for metal surfaces
Epoxy products for metal surfaces are two-component products that form hard films with outstanding resistance in aggressive industrial environments by chemical reaction with specific hardeners.
The epoxy system can be used to protect metal surfaces in different branches of the industrial sector: coatings exposed to marine environment, food industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry (especially petrochemical), civil engineering (bridges, support structures, other metallic elements).
The system can be applied inside and outside. For surfaces exposed to UV it is recommended to apply an extra top-layer of polyurethane lacquer or enamel.
- FG 3200A Passivator epoxy primer (zinc enriched primer) + FI 3200B hardener, FE 3600A Epoxy enamel + FI 3600B hardener, FD 360 Thinner.
- FG 3600A Epoxy primer (standard) + FI 3600B hardener, FE 3600A Epoxy enamel + FI 3600B hardener, FD 360 Thinner.
Characteristics & Advantages:
- resistance to chemical and mechanical factors;
- high hardness;
- salt spray resistance;
- good adhesion to metal surfaces;
- easy application;
- can be manufactured in a variety of colors.