The hot spray thermoplastic road marking material – Thermocolor HSP has in its composition reflective glass beads and represents the optimal solution for refreshing thermoplastic markings or for applying a thin layer marking in areas with moderate or intense traffic.
Thermocolor HSP can be applied at a layer thickness of 800 up to 1500 µm on all bituminous or concrete surfaces (in which case it is mandatory to apply first AC 341 Primer). The application is realized by spraying the material heated at a temperature of 180-200 °C with specialized machinery.
System products: AC 341 Primer, Thermocolor HSP, reflective glass beads.
Note: AC 341 Primer is used on concrete surfaces and old asphalt surfaces with old bitumen or poor in bitumen that do not provide good adhesion anymore.
Characteristics & Advantages:
- environmental friendly product;
- excellent as maintenance marking;
- good daytime and nighttime visibility;
- retroreflectivity along the entire marking lifetime due to in-mix glass beads;
- open to traffic a few minutes after application.