QUARTZ – road marking solvent based paint
Quartz is a solvent based paint designed for application of road markings on asphalt and concrete surfaces. The 100% pure acrylic resin used in its composition makes it ideal for road marking application on all types of roads, highways, airports, but also for horizontal road marking signs, pedestrian crossings, bicycle lanes etc.
Quartz road marking paint is suitable for organizing parking spaces using parking lot stencils.
The acrylic solvent based paint Quartz can be used for application of road markings at a layer thickness between 300 and 600 µm.
The following colors are available for the road marking paint Quartz: white, yellow, black, red, green, blue or other colors on request.
Products: Quartz FV 5009-3 road marking paint, FD-MR thinner, reflective glass beads.
Characteristics and advantages:
- high-solid 1K paint;
- low content of organic solvents;
- very good resistance to wear-out, when applied with recommended glass beads;
- excellent nighttime visibility due to optimum embedment of glass beads;
- easy application – spray application and manually;
- fast drying – allows traffic reopening shortly after application.