FARBEPLAST Profilat – Cold plastic road marking material based on methyl methacrylate
Farbeplast – Profilat is a 2K Cold-Plastic system, based on MMA (methyl methacrylate), which can be used for application of profiled road markings up to 8 mm.
Road markings made with Farbeplast – Profilat have a resonator effect and can be applied by extrusion with specialized road marking machines (for profiled longitudinal markings) or manually (for rumble stripes).
Depending on application method used, the bicomponent material Farbeplast – Profilat is used together with the liquid hardener Farbeplast FP-IL or with the powder hardener Farbeplast FP-IP.
Thanks to its outstanding durability Farbeplast – Profilat is recommended for execution of road markings in heavy traffic areas, on roads and highways.
Products: Farbeplast – Profilat, Farbeplast FP-IP powder hardener or Farbeplast FP-IL liquid hardener, reflective glass beads, cleaning agent FD 200-9.
Note: FD 200-9 Cleaning agent is used only for cleaning equipment and tools. Do not dilute Farbeplast – Profilat!
Characteristics and advantages:
- the best durability;
- the best adhesion to the substrate;
- environmentally friendly cold-plastic product;
- solvent free;
- cold-plastic road markings have high economical efficiency;
- form stable – keeps its initial form throughout the entire life of the marking, independent of large temperature variations;
- Type II road marking. Due to its 3D structure it ensures good retroreflectivity during night and rainy weather conditions;
- when crossed, it provides a warning effect – sound and vibrations;
- very good resistance to snow plows;