FARBEPLAST Structurat – Cold plastic Agglomerate/Spotflex road marking material
Farbeplast – Structurat is a 2K Cold-Plastic system, based on MMA (methyl methacrylate), which can be used for application of Agglomerate road markings (stochastic three-dimensional structure) or Spotflex road markings (multi-dot, symmetric three-dimensional structure).
Agglomerate and Spotflex are Type II road markings, allowing water dissipation so that the glass beads from the surface can reflect light without obstacles, ensuring a good nighttime retroreflectivity in rainy weather conditions.
The cold-plastic material Farbeplast – Structurat can be applied only through extrusion with specialized road marking machines.
Thanks to its outstanding durability Farbeplast – Structurat (Agglomerate/Spotflex) is recommended for execution of road markings in high traffic areas, on roads and highways, where Type II road markings with retroreflection during rainy weather are needed.
Products: Farbeplast FP MR Structurat, Farbeplast FP-IL liquid hardener, reflective glass beads, cleaning agent FD 200-9.
Note: FD 200-9 cleaning agent is used only for cleaning equipment and tools. Do not dilute Farbeplast – Structurat!
Characteristics and advantages:
- the best durability;
- the best adhesion to the substrate;
- environmentally friendly cold-plastic product;
- solvent free;
- these types of road markings have an open structure which is considerably reducing the interference with the surface tension, thereby appearance of cracks in asphalt around the road marking is prevented;
- low material consumption compared with normal flat markings;
- Type II road marking with excellent nighttime long-term retroreflection in rainy weather conditions, due to the 3D structure of «mountains and valleys»;
- increases road safety by reducing the risk of aquaplaning when driving at higher speeds;
- very good resistance to snow plows.