Alkyd – acrylic system
The alkyd – acrylic system consist in products designed for metal surfaces, based on a mixture of acrylic and alkyd resins, high quality pigments, anticorrosive pigments (for primers), siccatives and solvents.
Alkyd – acrylic products can be divided into two categories:
- Products designed for metal surfaces’ protection (FG 560 Primer, FE 560 Enamel and FD 560 Thinner)
- Products solely intended for metal industry, having the role of assuring temporary protection against corrosion during storage and transport (FL 560 Alkyd – Acrylic Lacquers for pipes, FL 560-90 and FD 560, FD 560 Thinner).
- FG 560 Alkyd Acrylic Primer, FE 560 Alkyd Acrylic Enamel, FD 560 Thinner.
- FL 560 Alkyd Acrylic Lacquer for pipes (clear or black), FD 560 Thinner.
Characteristics & Advantages:
- fast drying;
- very good hiding power;
- good weathering;
- good hardness;
- simple application by spray, roller or brush.