Epoxy system for floorings
Specific products: FL 3602 Epoxy lacquer, FE 3601 HS Epoxy enamel, FI 3601 Hardener, FD 360 Thinner.
Note: FI 3601 Hardener is used in a ratio of 50% p.b.w. with FL 3602 epoxy lacquer and 28% p.b.w. with 3601 FE 3601 HS Epoxy Enamel. DO NOT DILUTE the epoxy products for floorings! (p.b.w = parts by weight)
Characteristics and advantages:
- system is suitable for light, medium or intense traffic, depending on the applied layer thickness;
- high-solid product with low organic solvents;
- can be supplied in a variety of colors;
- good hardness;
- resistance in acidic or basic chemical environments;
- easy to apply with roller or brush;
- very easy to maintain.