Acrylic wall paints for exterior application
Acrylic systems are products for exterior application based on acrylic resins/emulsions formulated with special additives and high quality pigments. They provide durability and resistance to discoloring. After complete drying the resulting paint film is elastic and flexible while having good abrasion properties and weather resistance.
These products are designed for painting the exterior walls of buildings.
Specific products: Amorsa 30 Primer, Superalb FV 860 Extra white acrylic wall paint, Chromatic Plus FV 850 white and colored acrylic wall paint.
Characteristics and advantages:
- environmental friendly products with low volatile organic compounds;
- water vapor permeability and impermeability to water;
- UV resistant colors;
- resistance to weathering and freeze-thaw cycles;
- fast drying;
- superior hiding power;
- very good adhesion to the substrate;
- easy application: by brush, roller or spray.